How would DPC benefit my business?
• Cost containment
• Improved access to care reducing costly ER and urgent care claims
• Preventive and comprehensive care, resulting in healthier employees
• Enhanced employee engagement, satisfaction, and improved retention
• Reduced absenteeism and increased productivity
• Added value to benefits package attracting most desirable hires
• Work culture that promotes wellness
• Uninsured employees access to affordable healthcare
How do I implement DPC into a benefits package?
Most business owners use a high-deductible plan, HDHP, as the insurance vehicle for these arrangements. The benefit of this partnering is either to save money on their insurance premiums to finance the DPC investment or, where the client already had an HDHP in place, DPC can serve to remove barriers to care that the health plan’s deductible was creating for their employees.
Does DPC work with insurance?
Yes. DPC is a great option to pair with a catastrophic/high deductible health insurance plan. This pairing will provide optimal coverage for employees. They will have coverage for unfortunate significant expenses, such as hospitalizations and surgeries, and all their wellness/ primary and urgent care needs met. For companies with self-funded insurance, we can work with their health benefits advisor to provide the exact tailor-made care as a “carve out” element of their benefits plan.
Can DPC be offered instead of insurance?
How many employees do I need to qualify?
For small businesses (<50 employees) 3 or more employees to qualify.
How do I know if DPC is effective?
- Fewer ER visits
- Fewer specialty referrals and unnecessary surgeries
- Fewer hospitalizations
- Increased compliance with preventative screenings
How long is the commitment?
Most small business agreements are 12 months in duration. However depending on the size of the business, a longer contract may be indicated.
How do I make payments?
ACH draft, checks, or credit card payments are accepted. Credit cards incur a 3% fee. Payments can be scheduled monthly, quarterly, or annually.